Hi Benoît,

I'm trying the compress component in order to compress/uncompress XML files on the fly, but I have some problems with it (see attached example) :

The first module (zlib) gives a weird error : MMain.Main.10: #42: System error #0: Succès. The second one crashes with a #11 signal (the gdb/valgrind logs are in the crash.txt file inside the project).

Adrien Prokopowicz