charlesg thanks for the tip.

If you want the pi to go fast try Puppy SAP (Squeezed Arm Puppy) from the site
http://puppylinux.org/wikka/Puppi

I have downloaded and installed on 4gb SD this little OS is very fast. Perhaps
some one can compile a Gambas 3 version to install on it.

The OS is at alpha 4 stage. I think BarryK is looking for feed back on it.

Cheers
Mike