El 21/04/13 15:03, Rodrigo Maia escribió:
> Good Morning!
>
>       Gambas3 not start and returne this is mensagem!!! How
> to resolve?
>       gbr3: unable to load component: gb.form.stock

Well, I don't want to be kind of harsh, but nobody here are diviners ;-)

Please, next time provide more details about your problem, as Linux
distribution you are using, how gambas was installed (e.g. installing
from your distro repository or by compiling source code), version of
gambas, etc

Anyway, it sounds like some components are missing likely because a bad
installation or an old version of gambas.

Best regards

--
Jesus Guardon