Hi Tobi, tried rev #5672, make fails at:

make[2]: ingresso nella directory
"/home/emanuele/Gambas3/trunk/main/gbx"
  CC     libgbx_a-gb_error.o
  CC     libgbx_a-gbx_exec_loop.o
  AR     libgbx.a
  CC     gb_la-gbx_c_class.lo
  CC     gb_la-gbx_c_collection.lo
  CC     gb_la-gbx_c_error.lo
  CC     gb_la-gbx_c_gambas.lo
  CC     gb_la-gbx_c_file.lo
  CC     gb_la-gbx_c_application.lo
  CC     gb_la-gbx_c_system.lo
  CC     gb_la-gbx_c_array.lo
  CC     gb_la-gbx_c_process.lo
  CC     gb_la-gbx_c_string.lo
  CC     gb_la-gbx_c_observer.lo
  CC     gb_la-gbx_c_enum.lo
  CC     gb_la-gbx_c_timer.lo
  CC     gb_la-gbx_c_task.lo
  CC     gb_la-gbx_class_info.lo
  CCLD   gb.la
  CC     gbx3-gb_common.o
gcc: error: 5672: File o directory non esistente
make[2]: *** [gbx3-gb_common.o] Errore 1
make[2]: uscita dalla directory "/home/emanuele/Gambas3/trunk/main/gbx"
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Errore 1
make[1]: uscita dalla directory "/home/emanuele/Gambas3/trunk/main"
make: *** [all] Errore 2