Hi fellows,

I want to commit some changes to the List class interface before the Wacken
Open Air (31st Jul - 3rd Aug) and this would break backwards compatibility.

Basically, I want to expose the List.Current element as a virtual object
because it will get some methods and properties.

I have actually done it a backwards compatible way now: List.Current remains
what it was: a Variant and I added List.Item which is the virtual object
representation of the current element. This, however, seems more irritating
than helpful.

The other option was to change Current itself to the virtual container and
add a Value property or something which is a shorthand for
List.Current.Value - which is what Current was before.

As I cannot decide which one is the better choice, I thought I just ask you
or look if anyone actually cares :-) It is a search and replace task anyway
to overcome this compatibility issue but maybe you've got a strong argument?
Also, I feel I have to ask because the component is already marked "Stable
but not finished"...

Regards,
Tobi