On Sat, 05 Oct 2013, Jorge Carri?n wrote:
> Well... gbr3 --version gives me 3.4.2... But clearly this version doesn't
> contains gb.net actualized code with that issue.
> I've searching in mailing list and what Benoit said was:
>
> " In revision #5663, I have added a Progress event to the FtpClient class,
> > that is raised regularly while something is uploaded or downloaded."
>
> Don't know if #5663 is included in Kendek repository.
>
> Either way it's nothing urgent.

Yeah, it was added in #5663 but in #5675 there is a bugfix which says

* BUG: FtpClient and HttpClient Progress event work as expected now.

So I took this revision number to tell you about the feature.

Even if it isn't urgent, it is strange that it's not working if you use
3.4.2 from Kendek... As he said, 3.4.2 is from 2013-07-21 and the commit
which we talk about (#5675) is from 2013-05-24.

I don't understand it.

Regards,
Tobi