Hello,

a question for a slight modification in the behavior of a 'locked form'

I use the option to lock a form quite often, especially as I do not have a
very steady hand and selecting and right-clicking on a control means that
the control will move.... Locking the controls in place is super for
preventing that.

The only drawback I notice is that once the controls are locked on the
form, and I right-click on one, the option 'Event' is unavailable. That
forces me to unlock the form in order to be able to use the 'Event' option
in the pop-up menu, with the result that more than once I move that control
:(

Could it be possible to allow the 'Event' option on a locked form

Alain J. Baudrez