If you have a Date, is there a reasonably simple way to extract which
fraction of the year it is? For example a date of 12:00 am on January
1st would return zero and 11:49 pm on December 31st would return one.
The stuff I'm trying now using the Month and Day functions
seems...wrong. If there's no obvious way to do this I'll keep hacking at it.

--
Kevin Fishburne
Eight Virtues