Le 15/11/2013 23:29, Karl Reinl a écrit :
> Salut,
>
> from http://gambas.sourceforge.net/en/main.html, Source Code can't be
> reached.

Yes, I have noticed that recently. No idea why. It is just a frame
pointing at sourceforge.net. On firefox, if you right click on the void
frame and choose 'display on a new tab', the sourceforge contents is
displayed correctly.

Do you have firefox and the NoScript extension like me ?

--
Benoît Minisini