Piccoro,

My name is Paul Wheeler, and I have noticed you having trouble communicating
with the Gambas group. I would like to help you. What is your native language?

If it is Spanish, then I could take your Spanish and translate it to English
for sending to the Gambas group.

Even if it is another language, I might be able to help you. I understand some
programming, so that may not be a problem.

If you are interested, send me an email.

I live in Arizona, so depending on where you live, it might take a few hours
for me to respond.

paul