Fiddling around under the hood ....

Is there any hidden reason why Connections is readonly?

Is there any reason for it not having a Count property?

The reason being, I am trying to get rid of my Application
override/inheritance problem from this morning. I have run into an issue
where a) we configure the connection host at runtime (the age-old
"dev/test/prod" server configuration) and b) one library creates a
hardcoded connection (it's actually a "softcoded" connection) to an
SQLite file in the tmp/gambas.999/proc directory. I need to share both
of these connections up and down our component/library tree.

I have changed our local copy of gb.db but am wondering if there is any
hidden issues that could arise that mean that Connections must be
readonly.

tia
Bruce