Hi all,

I have a Dymo Label writer at work and need to print address labels.
Thing is that the labels are in portrait and the text needs to be
printed vertically instead of horizontally as it happens now.

I have tried with both printing and reports but don't manage to get the
job done. Text aways gets printed horizontal and thus the addresses
don't fit the width or the Dymo Label.

The size of the Dymo labels that need to be printed is:
PaperWidth = 35.630555
PaperHeight = 88.9
Both sizes are in milimeters (mm).

I used to do this with reports from MS Access and there you can simply
set the textlabels on the report vertically instead of horizontally.
Didn't find a manner to achieve that with gb.report. Does that exist?

The project itself is a rebuilt in Gambas of MS Access clients apps
currently used. I can't send the code because:
a. it is too big a project
b. it contains specific inside company information that is not meant for
the public.
I'll try and make a printed pdf of the result later today to show you
what I mean.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

--
Kind regards,