Would anyone care to guess where the above message comes from.

It has started to appear on the console output when I use
Desktop.Open("http://"; & $somevar)

I have searched what I think are the logical places in gb.Desktop to no
avail and have grepped the entire trunk with no results. It is
definitely not in any of my projects, libraries or components.

Bewildered
Bruce