Yes but...

I want to implement a ReportBoxShadow

for the ide the need is :

MyReportObject.BoxShadow = ReportBoxShadow["define"]

If i think for future ... boxshadow is an array

So i need to access each shadow this way :

MyReportObject.BoxShadow[0].XOffset =

For me ... yes there is the same name, but it is two different context
of access. I imagine Static part as a concatenate module in a class...
You can't use dynamic object because they can't exist in an external
module ... as well as in this static part. So Why this restriction ?.

It is not a usual use but i think it must be possible... at less for
the special subs (_get, _put, _call, _next)

For the time i will forget the array ... but think about it :-)

> Le 11/02/2014 23:44, Fabien Bodard a écrit :
>> Why can't we declare two _Get function in a class ?
>>
>> One in static the other in instance ?
>>

>> STATIC PUBLIC FUNCTION _Get[sValue as string] as MySelf
>>    hMySelf as new MySelf
>>
>>    return MySelf
>> END
>>

>> PUBLIC FUNCTION _Get[Index] as _MySubClass
>>    return aSubClass[index]
>> END
>>
>> Logically i must be possible ...
>>
>> --
>> Fabien Bodard
>>

> You can't, you have two methods with the same name.
>
> --
> Benoît Minisini

Fabien Bodard