http://gambasdoc.org/help/comp/gb/application?v3

These event handlers must be defined in the startup class as static
methods to be taken into account by the interpreter.

Application_ReadCatches data sent to the standard input.

If that static method is defined in the project startup class, then
the standard input is watched by the interpreter, and the method is
called each time there is something to read on the standard input

Static public Sub Application_Read()

endif

> It's posible to raise a Super Event? ("Super" like in Superman, not in
> oop).
> I mean to create a Event that works in every part of the application.
> I am developing a very large proyect with docens of forms and I've a form
> calle HelpForm wich implements a Help system for the user sensible to last
> control used for search help about it .
>
> What I want is a method like this
>
> Public sub SUPER_Key_Release( key as integer)
>
>  dim help as formHelp
>
>   if key.code=key.F1 then
>        fHelp = new formHelp(lastcontrol)
>        fHelp.show
>   endif
> end
>
>  Press F1 in whatever Form inside or outside of whatever control and get
> acces to a FormHelp.
>
> In other words: a Event that I must declare only once in Application or, at
> least, once in form and affect all controls.
> It's posible to do somenthing like that?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Regards

Fabien Bodard