Comment #1 on issue 511 by adamn...@gmail.com: Datebox.ReadOnly doesn't
appear to work
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=511

(Too quick on the trigger finger there, I meant to add...)
It looks like the ReadOnly_Write in the ButtonBox only sets the inner
TextBox (actually it is a MaskBox) to ReadOnly. It doesn't disable the
button.
The strange thing is, although the maskbox is set to ReadOnly, I can click
in the text and change the date.
Maybe the text entry bit is happening in MaskBox? Using a bare maskbox with
ReadOnly=True I can still type in there.

issue notifications to this address.