Install proj package

then add my proj class to your project

and my MapPointClass too
And MapBound, if you don't use gb.map

with all of that your code will look :

  Dim WGS As Proj = Proj("epsg:4326")
  Dim OBSG36 As Proj = Proj("epsg:27700")

  Dim hLatLon As MapPoint

  hLatLon = WGS.TransformMPoint(OBSG36, MapPoint(Val(TextBox1.Text),
Val(TextBox2.Text)))
 Message(hLatLon.Lat & "   /   " & hLatLon.Lon)

wel i can do more shorter

hLatLon =
Proj("epsg:4326").TransformMPoint(Proj("epsg:27700"),MapPoint(Val(TextBox1.Text),
Val(TextBox2.Text)))

I've made a test for Edinburg... it look to be quite precise

> Le 24/02/2014 13:51, John Rose a écrit :
>> I've asked this once before without my understanding what to do but I
>> thought that I would try again. Someone has written a routine in C
>> Sharp  which is used as a library for the Android RAD Basic4android: I
>> have successfully used this library with a Basic4android app that I have
>> written. I would like to be able to use this library in Gambas. Is this
>> possible with just a small amount of changes to the code (which I have
>> attached)? If so, could someone give me the steps (which must be easy as
>> I have no knowledge of C or how to 'integrate' a C 'program' into a
>> Gambas app?
>>

> You must convert the C Sharp syntax into Gambas syntax. I won't do that
> for you, but I can tell you that everything is convertible without any
> problem.
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Benoît Minisini