Am 09.03.2014 19:08, schrieb Benoît Minisini:
> Hi,
>
> The new Gambas wiki is now online at:
>
> http://gambaswiki.org
>
> Please register to check the registration process, and then play with
> it, so that I can eventually fix the automatic conversion from the old
> wiki syntax.
>
> The old Gambas 2 documentation will stays on http://gambasdoc.org, and
> should be available for one year.
>
> If you have any question, just ask!
>
> Regards,

Hi Benoit,

Looks nice, great job!

There's one thing I stumbled upon when clicking around: About
DrawingArea you'll get

Unexpected end of line at line #8:

* In `standard mode\', The DrawingArea will raise the [./.draw] event
each time it needs to be refreshed.

Stack backtrace:

Markup.ConvertLine.640
Markup.ConvertMarkup.472
Markup.Convert.33
Markdown.ToHTML.12
Wiki._PrintPage.154
Wiki.Wiki.0
WebPage.__Render.31
WebPage.Render.56
Main.Main.551

With the new system, would it be possible to catch such errors in a way
that either draws a faulty page "as good as possible" or at least gives
a simpler error message? Or wouldn't that make sense?

Another question: The new wiki supports CSS, doesn't it?

Regards

Rolf