I started using Gambas in 2007 / 08 and quit in 2010 becuase of job
changes and going to windows only systems I lost much of what I had
learned.  But I just picked Gambas again and running it on Linux Mint.
 To Benoit and the rest I want to say thanks for working on this
project for so many years.  I am a visual person with dyslexia and so
straight coding is very difficult for me this program helps me produce
use app's for my church, friends and hopefully the linux community at
large.  But without your drive to have done this I would be struggling
very much.  Thanks for the hard work.  JB SKaggs