I found this [1] and other threads on the topic of having Frame arrange it
contents.
We still miss the option to do it.
What is the status today, 10 years later, still problematic to implement?

Any good work arounds? I was thinking of having a panel that I re-calculate
the size for, but maybe I just hit the some problem Benoit would have.

[1]
http://sourceforge.net/p/gambas/mailman/gambas-devel/thread/200404172306.17716.gambas%40users.sourceforge.net/#msg5541527

/Patrik