Hi,
System.TimeZone is defined as follows:

    Return the system timezone.
    The returned value is the number of seconds you must add to the
locale time to get the UTC time.

*That is not always done correctly. *

During winter I used it and it has a result of 3600. This is correct as
the difference between UTC and the time her in Germany is 1 hour (or
3600 seconds)
-
But now (summertime) we have daylight saving time, which means we have a
difference of 2 hours. System.TimeZone still shows 3600. It should show
7200 to have the correct number of seconds.
-
So how can I find out what UTC.time really is??
How can I solve this problem?

regards Wolfgang