> Le 09/05/2014 16:16, Patrik Karlsson a écrit :
> > I think it would be nice to just tick a CheckBox in the new project
> dialog
> > to create a standard .gitignore.
>
> Better: the IDE should support git as it supports subversion.
>
> Do you have the needed knowledge to explain me the difference between
> git and subversion, and how I can do with git what I'm already doing
> with subversion? (updates, commits, conflict management, revision
> numbers, ignoring files...)
>
> --
> Benoît Minisini

I guess I don't.
I'm not sure how Gambas support for subversion is, I have never used it.
In NetBeans and Eclipse I have used integrated svn and integrated git and
if Gambas could provide that it would be really cool.
For me, the main advantage that git has over svn is well, speed, and the
fact that it is distributed. I can work on my local copy and commit even
when not online, and later push/sync with another repository.

/Patrik