>Benoit have added an example in the gambas examples

Thanks Fabien, I have installed Gambas3 rev 6301, i have the example
SystemTray but does not work with component gb.gtk3 gb.gui,  when I run it
I get the following error:

Public Sub draSystemTray_Arrange ()

line
(DH = 1 + draSystemTray.H / $ hImage.H)
"Null Object"

And if I change the component gb.gui by gb.qt4 works but only displays an
image
(gb.png), and if the example is only to show the gb.png image.

Questions?

1 - How I can work with applets. Please guide me.

2 - If you are running other system tray example (stalonetray)
does not conflict with our system tray.

3 - I'm doing wrong , could someone help me please to shown one applet
(nm-applet or gnome-sound-applet or vlc)

I'm lost ( and I saw the example SystemTray)