As in :
CLASS Identifier
   Declares to the compiler that Identifier can be used as a class name.

I am unsure of what this keyword really achieves.  Specifically, I am having
trouble understanding the help paragraph:
"This keyword can be useful if you want to write some optional code in a
component that needs a class from a component that is not necessarily loaded by
the main project using this component."

--
B Bruen <bbr...@paddys-hill.net>