I try to drag the text from a textlabel to a cell on my TableView.

How to determine the cell where the drop happened?

Public Sub TableView1_Drop()

 Debug TableView1.Row

 Debug TableView1.Column

' TableView1[Row, Column].Text = Drag.Data

End

This Debug gives me -1 for each, so that's not the way.

I didn't find an example or an answer in mailinglist search,
documentation.

Thanks for giving me a clue..

WiG