Hi

Is there any way to exec scripts inside project folder without copy it to
another place?

Is there any way to copy a lot of files, or even, a folder with a lot of
files located inside your project folder to any path in your home?

Right now, I pack everything in a tar.gz and then copy to another place and
decompress all files. But if I change some file, I have to make again the
tar.gz...
Is there any simple way to do this?

Thanks.