Hi all,

I have this Gambas library.
I have made sure classes have their description (using ''' at the
beginning) and public functions/methods have their description (using ''
just before the function/method)

I have this exported class named Update.
When typing Update in an application using the library the help shows up
with info on the class Update (see Screenshot01.png)

I can correctly see my info, being:
"Update provides methods for handling your application updates, version
checking,
provide online information from (rich) text files and show changelog.
This class is not creatable."

But I can also see that Gambas seems to add stuff:
"This class can be used like an object by creating an hidden instance on
demand.
This class is creatable."

Now these two are a contradictions. My help info says:
"This class is not creatable."
Gambas adds info:
"This class is creatable."

The class Update is an exported class, but all functions and methods are
Static. (see Screenshot02.png)
No instances can be made of the class nor of it's public
functions/methods.

I noticed this in Gambas 3.5.4, had a look (in VM) at an installed
Gambas 3.5.90 (#rev.6469), but there the info is the same.

Shouldn't a class with Create static NOT show the added Gambas info on
being able to be created, or am I misunderstanding something?

--
Kind regards,

Willy (aka gbWilly)

http://gambasshowcase.org/