Hello Christian,

I did not have any success getting the IDE to give me any options for the Connection property. (The list was always blank.) So, I set it programmatically.

With your app, on the form, make sure the DataSource control is the parent of the DataBrowser.

Sample project attached.

--
Lee

"Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."