Hi all,

I was wondering next about the Gambas translator:
When importing .po files send to me by a translator, only the empty
strings get imported.
If a translator has changed a earlier translated string to a more
correct translation these modified strings do NOT get imported because
there is already an earlier translated string present that needs the
corrected string instead.

Is this expected behaviour or a bug?

For now I work around this by deleting the entire translation for the
specific language and next importing the .po file.

Note that I am using Gambas 3.5.4 and didn't test this for Gambas 3.6.x
So maybe this behaviour is no longer.

--
Kind regards,

Willy (aka gbWilly)