Hello Benoît,

I noticed " Music.SoundFontPath " property doesn't work, if I use any graphic
component.

So, for example, this works:

Public Sub Main()

   With Music
     .SoundFontPath = "/path/of/soundbank/file.sf2"
     .Load("/path/of/my/file.mid")
     .Play
   End With

   While Music.State = Music.Playing
      Print CStr(Date(0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, Music.Pos * 1000))
   Wend

End

- - - - -- - --- -- - - - - - - - - -

This does NOT work: it doesn't find the soundbank file.sf2 :

Public Sub Button1_Click()

   With Music
     .SoundFontPath = "/path/of/soundbank/file.sf2"
     .Load("/path/of/my/file.mid")
     .Play
   End With

End