3. Reporting a Gambas compilation problem

If you cannot compile and install Gambas(3) successfully, please provide
the output of the four commands: ./reconf-all,

Response in terminal:

root@reiner-laptop:/home/reiner/GAMBAS3/gambas3-3.5.4# ./reconf-all
./reconf-all: 7: libtoolize: not found
Can't exec "libtoolize": No such file or directory at
/usr/bin/autoreconf line 189.
Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at /usr/bin/autoreconf
line 189.
autoreconf: Entering directory `.'
autoreconf: configure.ac: not using Gettext
autoreconf: running: aclocal
autoreconf: configure.ac: tracing
autoreconf: configure.ac: adding subdirectory main to autoreconf
autoreconf: Entering directory `main'
autoreconf: running: aclocal -I m4 --install
autoreconf: configure.ac: not using Libtool
autoreconf: running: /usr/bin/autoconf
configure:3860: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_LIBTOOL_DLOPEN
       See the Autoconf documentation.
configure:3861: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_LIBLTDL_CONVENIENCE
configure:3862: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_LIBTOOL_WIN32_DLL
configure:3863: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_DISABLE_STATIC
autoreconf: /usr/bin/autoconf failed with exit status: 1
root@reiner-laptop:/home/reiner/GAMBAS3/gambas3-3.5.4# ./configure
bash: ./configure: No such file or directory
root@reiner-laptop:/home/reiner/GAMBAS3/gambas3-3.5.4#
Ubuntu 10.04, qt, Kernel 70, CPU 2xN455

What can I do ? (Do not recommend other Ubuntu, or other LINUX, pleaase !)

Best regards

Reiner