Result (gb.db)
This class represents the result of a SQL request.
This class is not creatable.
This class acts like a read / write array.
This class is *enumerable* with the FOR EACH keyword.

Guess this should be obvious but not to me .... pray tell what
type/class does one use to enumerate it ??
I tried "ResultField[]"
I tried "Collection"
I tried to try "record"
As a last resort I tried String[]
Suffice it to say: I have not a clue :-\

========
Dim MyResult as Result
Dim MyRecord as ?????

Result = Connection.Find (Something)