On ma, 2015-03-16 at 09:25 -0500, Lewis Balentine wrote:
> Have you considered setting up a local PPA.
> In that way you might also control 'what else' gets updated.
> http://inodes.org/2009/09/14/building-a-private-ppa-on-ubuntu/
>
> Cheers,
>
> Lewis

Hi Lewis,

I have considered this but IF I would get a PPA working, I do not have
the know how to make the needed Gambas packages to go into the PPA.

Another thing is the time constrain, I have much to do before the
migration starts next week and that 'much to do' doesn't include
learning how to set up a repo, learning how to package Gambas, test the
repo and packages and so on...

--
Kind regards,

Willy (aka gbWilly)