> With repect to printing in Gambas, I have the following (unfinished) code
>
> a FMain with two buttons, Btprint which prints the report hReport1 as it
> should, and a button Brprintpdf which should print the same hReport to file
> as .pdf. I know there is code to print to .pdf missing as it saves a blank
> pdf, but as a newbee I have no clue what is missing
> I suspect it must be something with draw and a event with a printer component
> on hReport1, right?
>
> Public Sub _new()
>
> End
>
> Public Sub Form_Open()
> Me.Center
> End
>
> Public Sub Btprint_Click()
>
>    Dim hReport1 As New Reuse thatport1
>
>    hreport1 = New Report1
>    hreport1.paper = Printer.A4
>    hreport1.Orientation = Printer.Landscape
>    hreport1.Print
>
> End
>

> Public Sub Btprintpdf_Click()

Dim hprinter As New Printer

    'hprinter.Configure don't use that !
    hprinter.Orientation = Printer.Landscape
    hprinter.Resolution = Desktop.Resolution
    hprinter.Paper = Printer.A4
    hprinter.OutputFile = "/home/frank/test999.pdf"
    hReport1.Print(hprinter)

But for all of that ou can use directly

hReport1.Preview...

And please use a new thread next time