On 06/11/2015 06:01 AM, Girard Henri wrote:
> Kevin, you aren't english ?
> By the way may you send me the code source of your program ?
> Excellent interview
> Henri

I'm in North America/U.S./Georgia/Stone Mountain and know English but
very little Spanish or French.

I haven't decided who I'll help parse Sylph's source code to assist in
building a component library for a game engine in GAMBAS. I think
refining some of the useful bits/procedures from Sylph and integrating
them into a general-purpose game engine class would be a good way to
start, but first we (or someone) should decide what logical/common
OpenGL functions should be used.

Some ideas would be procedures to set material properties, set
orthogonal and perspective projection matrices, load 3D (Wavefront)
models, call display lists, chane blending modes, accept gamepad input
not using SDL (/dev/input/js0), or whatever anyone on on the mailing
list can think of that would be useful in a general purpose game engine
library.

--
Kevin Fishburne
Eight Virtues