Hi Benoit

Benoit need your help.
I have several problems with InnovaDE_Panel, I hope to explain.

Some users reported the compartamiento the Innova_Panel (does not work well)

Rewrote the code
Now I use DesktopWatcher and X11Systray, but it gives me error when working
together in the same FORM and I need for my taskbar and systemtray.

X11Systray in a FORM = Ok
DesktopWatcher in a FORM = Ok
DesktopWatcher and X11Systray in a FORM= BAD (message "out of bounds ")
DesktopWatcher GTK3 = BAD (not updated new windows)
DesktopWatcher QT = OK

IF working DesktopWatcher THEN
X11Systray not working.

Deputy DEMO project.
Tell me if my code error.

Questions.?

1- How can I do to work together DesktopWatcher and X11Systray in the same
FORM.

2- You may DesktopWatcher and X11Systray work in GTK3.

3-To display the list of the windows I use HSplit, but do not have the same
size, the new open windows become smaller. (See example DEMO), and a HSplit
with Button created in the FORM shown well.

Regards,

Herberth Guzman