Hi Adrien,

Can you take a look at http://kubuntu.org? They have redesigned their
web site, and this is what I mean by "removing all the borders".

It's the kind of flat design I'd like to have for the new website.

Moreover, I'd like to have menus only when the screen space is very
small. Otherwise buttons...

And it's better IMHO to limit the width of the text paragraphs, because
too wide text lines are harder to read.

If you can make what you did, which is already nice, flat like kubuntu
website, I will be very happy. :-)

Benoît Minisini