I'm half way through watching this (started on my phone last night).

Benoit you are too modest, gambas is fabulous and I reckon probably used
by a huge audience you don't know about. We run our medical clinic on
gambas/postgres with a smattering of python, ruby and shelling out to
various libraries like graphing etc.

I've now got 32yrs worth of medical records, scanned between 1982-1995
but since then electronic (imported in 2008 to postgres from my original
Vb/Access program). My gambas software is the envy of my colleagues
because it does things the commercial stuff doesn't come within coo-ee  of.

(Coo-ee - in common use here at home - It means "within a manageable
distance", and seems to be confined to New Zealand and Australian
English, and is often used in the negative sense (i.e. "you're not even
within *cooee*", *meaning* not close to or, a long way off).Cooee -
Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cooee>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/*Cooee

*
Keep up the brilliant work and remember it is always appreciated.

Richard