Hi.

   After having installed the ppa for daily builds, purged it, installed from
   svn, removed it, and reinstalled the ppa for the stable releases, gambas
   stopped compiling my projects. Searching for similar problems, the results
   returned are almost about compiling gambas itself. I'm out of options and
   reinstalling my main system would be ok but not during the next week.
   Any help would be greatly appreciated.

   Peter