<<

*Try the following: - *Public Sub Form_Open() Dim hXmlDocument As
XmlDocument hXmlDocument = New
XmlDocument("/home/user1/test/myTest.xml") Print hXmlDocument.Content End

the line
<

hXmlDocument = New XmlDocument("/home/user1/test/myTest.xml")

gives "Error loading file" error.
I've got around my problem for now by totally doing the changes I need
via string manipulation.

I'll try to find time to test on another unit and or compile current
Gambas version from source.

  - - - -