/1) The ListEditor has four icons. If I don't like them, is there a chance to
change them?/
I don't know how to do this, or even if it can be done.
/2) And how is the Insert/Add button handled? Is there an event?/
When the list is displayed you can click on an item and then click the *Add*
button.
/3) I tried ListEditor1.List.Add("Hello") but it doesn't appear in the
list/.
You need an array string e.g.
Dim sString as String[] = ["Hello", "world"]
ListEditor1.List = sString
Have a look at the attached example: -
ListEditor_example.tar
<http://gambas.8142.n7.nabble.com/file/n56002/ListEditor_example.tar>