On Wed, 15 Jun 2016 21:15:20 +0200
Gianluigi <bagone...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
> I do not understand how I can write Arguments in
> Project>Properties>Arguments in rev.7799.
> Regards
> Gianluigi

The Project>Properties>Arguments tab lets you set "command line arguments" that
are passed to the executable when the project is run within the IDE, i.e. in
"debug" mode. So, if your project needs an argument, say "p" for some
processing reason then you can set that argument in this tab.  When the project
(say "myproj") is run in the IDE then, it is as if you entered

myproj.gambas -p

on the command line.

To create arguments for this reason, simply type the argument in the bottom
line of this tab and click the "+" button on the bottom right (it's one of
these new "list editor" controls). The other buttons are reasonably
straightforward.

To create arguments that require some parameter, say you have implemented a
logger that requires a file - controlled by a "-L path" argument, then simply
type the "L <path>" on the bottom line and click "+".

hth
Bruce

--
B Bruen <adamn...@gnail.com (sort of)>