> I tried on a Mint VirtualBox VM, and still have "Test passed!" as
> result. Can you tell me exactly where it fails in the code?

Randomly in module mTest at lines 1685, 1694, 1704 and 1714. So at every
occurrence of code 'If sTest <> "test" & gb.NewLine Then'.
Every time it fails the string sTest is empty, this should never occur if
the process has been ran. Or why else the string is empty?

See attached screenshot.

Now I realize that there is property "Blocking", which is false... so could
it be that the process is read too early and process.wait only waits for
some input..?

Jussi