-------

A little issue with Pop3Client

Type             : Bug
Priority         : Medium
Gambas version   : Unknown
Product          : Unknown

Description
-----------

Yesterday I did a pop3 mail notificacion project. I haven't use the pop3Client
fora long, long, time and I've found it very much improve and better than old.
The program uses a timer to check the new mail incoming and there is the
stranger thing: doen't seem check the mail server again. I've tried this things:

-Set de Client (using settings class), open it (works fine) and left it opened.
A Timer send a ping from time to time and another Timer send the open method
again to check the incomings mails. Doesn't work, it don't get the new mails

-Set de Client, open it, check the incomings and close it. The Timer open and
close each time it checks. Doesn't work too.

-Set de Client to New Pop3Client, read again the settings and check the mail.
This works fine...

I don't really know if this is a bug or a expected behaviout, but I think it
is, at least, a little weird.

Best Regards