Gianluigi

I've tried, but doesn't work. The webview doesn't seem respond to
setfocus() after the spelling... so, the desktop.sendkeys doesn't work on
it.
I'm doing a control compound of a exported class, and a form with a webview
and a toolbar inside. When I push te spelling button the work is done
(higlighting the wrongs words) but I'm not able to return the focus on the
webview.
I suppouse thar I'm missing something... but can't figure what is it. I
give up yet in doing the spelling while writing (keyrelease event) because
the same issue of return the keyboard cursor at the origin point. I'm
resigned to do it only with a button... and the user must do a click on
webview to return the focus on it...

*(I attach the source code (at the moment only spell spanish) so you can
see what I'm trying to do.)*

*Sorry the message with the attached project has been rejected by the list.
No attached, then... *

Best Regards