Hi Fabien,
let's see if I can clarify this.
In Gambas there are three different types of class:
- The real Class and its to be instantiated through the constructor (_new).
- The Form which is a class already instantiated, but can receive the
parameters which exposes the constructor (_new).
- The Module is a class already instantiated, and that does not expose the
constructor.

Therefore I can refer to a module with Me, I can use inside events and I
can even assign _new with another name to the module even if do not really
need.
I'm on the right track?

Regards
Gianluigi