Salutation Benoit

I am restructuring my project (Innova Deskop) to improve.
I want to create a light, functional and beautiful project.

Example:
GbPanel - GbLauncher - GbSettings - GbDate - GbTheme - GbPlugins - GbWidget
- PCInfo - More

I want to use gb-qt5 for a new design and take into account all the
suggestions made.

I have some problems and I need help.

gb-qt4 vs gb-qt5

1.0 - systray does NOT work with gb-qt5
1.1 - systray SI works with gb-qt4

2.0 - controls are better and cleaner with gb-qt5
2.1 - the controls are more rustic and not showy with gb-qt4

3.0 - I would like to use plasma-nm (KDE)
3.1 - I would not like to use nm-applet (Gnome)

Tell me if it is possible that I can work with gb-qt5
I think that if I continue working with gb-qt4 I will stay behind and I
will be stuck and I will not be able to use new technology (gb-qt5)

Can you help me please or find some solution to my problem ...?
Thank you very much

Herberth Guzmán

Attached screenshots
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2gI4jYOofp0amRfLXBzVUloVjA/view