I have a ListView here that I want to be sorted either ascending or descending.

Now, the property 'Sorted' is a boolean that allows only 'no' or 'yes
(ascending)'.
To sort the ListView in descending order, I have to read the contents, put
everything into an 2- or 3-dimensional array, sort this by reducing everything
to a 1-dimensional array, read keys and texts and pictures out again and
finally put every piece again into the ListView. Really annoying.

Wouldn't it be nice to let Gambas make the work?
Means: if the property 'Sorted' could have the values 'no', 'ascending' and
'descending', it would be great!

Matti