Regards, I need help, something I am doing wrong.

I need to display the records of a Table from a DB in a WebTable
The following code does not work for me in a WebForm and WebTable

Public Sub WebTable1_Data(Row As Integer, Column As Integer, Data As
WebTableData)

  Dim i As Integer
  cx = M_DB.Connect()
  rs = cx.Exec("SELECT * FROM tbcategory")

  For i = 0 To rs.count - 1
    Data.Text = rs!Name
    rs.MoveNext
  Next

End

But in a WebComboBox1 if it works the way I need it

Public Sub WebButton8_Click()

  Dim i As Integer
  cx = M_DB.Connect()
  rs = cx.Exec("SELECT * FROM tbcategory")

  For i = 0 To rs.count - 1
    WebComboBox1.Add(rs!Name)
    rs.MoveNext
  Next

End

Someone who can help me solve my problem please.

Nothing works for me, the problem is only with WebTable.

WebTable1.Refresh()
WebTable1.Clear()
WebTable1.Reset()

Regards