I must apologize about a mistake on the gbLauncher 0.1.4 uploaded this
morning to Gambas's Farm. Usually I use my home language (spanish) to
variable names etc. Before upload to gambas farm I translate the variables
to a understandable english version... but I forgot translate de settings
variable names...

I've fixed it in 0.1.5 version and upload to the farm. All you have to do
is download it again.

Sorry about the noise.

Best regards